Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Online Galleries

Today I stumbled across a couple of places to list and show your art work. One is Boundless Gallery where you can list for free up to three months before you have to take it down. They collect payment and take 25% and send you immediate email notifications of sales. Still reading their terms and conditions before I sign up.

The other is also holding their first juried showing with cash awards, but you can also show and list items for sale. There is not charge for anything with this one for the basic subscription. It is United Creators and is global. It looks relatively new as there are not that many sculptors, but I have not nosed around extensively either. Check out my listings.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dianne - do you find these listings helpful for selling? Or do you use them to just get your work "out there?"

Anonymous said...

I noticed on Boundless Gallery there were quite a few SOLD's, but my main objective was is just to get it out there! Ya never know...