Saturday, January 06, 2007

W List Links

This W list was started by Tammy Vitale for women. Check out some of these!! There are so many awesome talented people... I added Tammy's blog to the top and added a few that I have found that I hope everyone enjoys as much as I do.....

Women, Art, Life: Weaving it all together

Looking Beyond the Cracked Window

Aphra Behn - Danger of Electric Shock

The New Charm School

Taexalia

Creative Every Day

Methaphor Bling

Simply Wait

Tinker Art

Jana's Journeys

Art In the Garage

Thick Paint

Molly Gordon Authentic Promotion

Overhall.com

Worldwide Women Artists Who Blog

Worldwide Women Artists

BlogHer Where the Women Bloggers Are

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dianne, thanks for passing along and adding to the W list! I know that I surely have discovered some great blogs by following through blogs others have added. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to The New Charm School! This is a great meme and I'm so tickled to be a part of it.