Monday, February 26, 2007

Finding Water Week 2

Family activities and work has taken me away from my computer time so am shamefully behind in reading and posting. The good news is that I am keeping up with the morning pages even though they are not always written in the morning (atleast by midnight), but I feel their purpose is still being served right now and will get back to morning writing... or maybe continue with both.

Bedtime is my favorite time to crawl in a nice warm bed with a good book (almost always nonfiction...) so the last couple of nights have also included journaling. One thing I discovered and purposefully set out to try... journal thoughts set the dream stage for me... only positive thoughts allowed here with the law of attraction at work!

Here is my quick narrative of self ... exercise from the book, Finding Water:

She is 56 years old for another couple of weeks. Then it is into the 57th year of living this life. She has so many things and people in her life to be grateful for. She lives on two acres in the countryside where huge flocks of birds can still congregate. The wild life is natural and abundant. She would like to be more free from financial concerns and solely concentate on creating creative living. She is a caring giving soul with a great sense of humor and loves to help others feel good about themselves.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHEN is you birthday? Did we exchange that info already? Cause in a couple of weeks I turn 59...we have to be close (mine's March 22).

My 3rd person mentioned financial stuff too: how to stay sane in a world that wants wage slaves - not what I said but my underlying feeling. The trick is to trust and attract through that trust. =] If it were easy we'd all do it. And yet - if it's right it's supposed to be easy. I think of that as the line between the black and white T'ai Chi symbol - walking the line of paradox.

Leah said...

what a wonderful life you're living!! thank you for sharing that exercise.

nrlaumei said...

This description of yourself is beautiful and simple . . . and I love the sculptures below!

gma said...

Living out in the country sounds wonderful to me....enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

I love reading & writing in my bed too at the end of the day.
Your life sounds wonderful.

Elizabeth said...

Well done for doing the Morning Pages. What a wonderful life! Nice to meet you.

Dianne Mayne Forche said...

thank you all so much for posting! what a nice surprise this was to find... hope everyone is doing well and keepin' up better then I am!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.