Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Daily Routine

Finally have The Bear Hollow Nursery website updated, uploaded, and running recreated in Dreamweaver. Still have about 100 detail pages to recreate in my spare time. Powerful program, but not user friendly... gosh, guess I will have to tax my brain! Ordered books from Calvery Library to help learn the neat tricks and tips... Dreamweaver for Dummies.

I have purchased one of Marge Bielefeld's spirit dolls in the past and they are wonderfully made and highly detailed. Thought you might like to enjoy her website: The Ancient Ones. She has a new Healing Spirit ready to go to a good home that is fantastic!

Packing up pieces today to visit Tammy tomorrow with a mother load to be fired in her kiln ... oh how I wish it was that big!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing Marge's work - love her healing sprits!

And your Greenman is pretty wonderful too!

Sooz said...

Dianne!! I LOVE your Avatar! What an amazing piece of art... Your puppies are just the sweetest. Off to look around a bit more.