Monday, October 09, 2006

Gallery Sitting

Saturday was my day to gallery sit at Fridays Creek Art Gallery and Winery. Took my camera, books, and laptop to keep me occupied and catch up on stuff in case it was slow, but the gallery had a steady flow of visitors. Unfortunately, my camera was missing it's battery. Needless to say, I was very disappointed and had hoped to get lots of photos of the gorgeous art work there.

Sunday was a premium outdoor day! We raked and cleaned up storm debris and made a dent in the acorns piling up everywhere on our property... that's the breaks of living under giant oak trees!

Today was spent rebuilding my other website The Bear Hollow Nursery . During a server conversion I lost everything and shame on me... did not have a backup (I do now!). It is about half ready and will work on it some more tomorrow or atleast enough to get it uploaded. Spent a couple of hours working in wet clay on a greenman plaque (mosquitos chased me off...)just had to get my hands back in it! Will take a photos tomorrow.

My grand daughter came over this afternoon while my daughter and grandson went to a basketball game. We made oatmeal cookies while Sandy chewed on my satellite remote.... she only disappeared for a few minutes... what was she thinking????!!!!